THE ONLY PORTABLE TRAFFIC SIGNAL CONTROLLER THAT WON'T LEAVE YOU WISHING IT COULD DO MORE.
DC 2070 ATC Controller ™
Our system is based upon Intelight’s™ proven ATC controller equipped with their Maxtime™ software, just like their standard 2070 units. It is capable of dual ring actuated operation, controlling up to 8 phases with pedestrian movements. All inputs and outputs are mappable, providing maximum flexibility. It has inputs for coordination, vehicle detection and preemption. It has internal TBC and a clock/calendar and can be programmed for up to 20 day plans with multiple events. The malfunction management unit is an EDI CMU-212. It monitors the following functions in real time: Power, Voltage, Conflict, Lack of signal, and 10 others. The AMU and load switching functions are both fulfilled via our Radio I/O board, which allows the signal load to be distributed between several locations while maintaining a central CMU.
- Low power consumption 24V DC with integrated wireless remote modules
- Real time monitoring of the following inputs: system voltage, output amperage, signal conflicts
- Easy menu driven operator interface via a simple to use palm held device
- Automatic (pre-timed or actuated) or manual programming
- Dual ring 8 phase capable with pedestrian movements –map-able inputs & outputs
- Vehicle detection inputs compatible with loop amps, microwave motion detection, and video based vehicle detection
- Inputs for emergency vehicle pre-emption
- Up to 20 day plans using internal clock – multiple events per plan
- Coordination available via GPS input as an option
- GPS location and tracking, remote programming and remote monitor notification available as options